- Bread – 5 slices
- Milk – 500ml
- Sugar -7 to 8 tbsp/ as required
- Ghee – 7 to 8 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – 10 nos / as required
- Raisans – 10 nos / as required
- Cardamom - 3 nos.
- Remove the edges of bread slices and cut them into small pieces.
3. Now add the bread pieces and roast it in same pan in low/ medium flame. Keep turning the bread pieces every now and then till it turns golden brown.
4. Next boil milk with sugar & cardamom powder and add it in roasted bread.
5. Add 2 tbsp of ghee little by little and keep mixing till it gets thicken. Cook until it starts to leave the sides and oozes out oil.
6. Atlast add fried cashew nuts & raisans and mix well. Tasty bread halwa is ready to be served.
- I used milk bread here.
- You can refrigerate and have for two days. While serving just heat it.
- Do not reduce the ghee quantity, then you will not get correct halwa consistency.