- Ripe banana / Nendram pazham – 1 large
- All purpose flour / Maida – 7 to 8 tbsp
- Rice flour – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – 1 ½ to 2 tbsp (adjust to the sweetness of banana)
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Peel the skin of banana and cut into 2 or 3 pieces as per your wish. Then take those pieces and slice it into 3 or 4 length wise. Keep it aside.
3. Take a frying pan and heat oil on medium -high flame. Dip each slice in the batter and fry until it become golden brown. Flip it inbetween.
4. Now drain hot pazham pori in paper and serve it hot.
- It is better to prepare this recipe with kerala banana( Nendram Pazham).
- Oil should be in right heat. (To test, put one small drop of batter in the oil. It should come on the surface and colour should not change immediately)
- Try to serve it hot always.