- Coriander seeds – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Cardamom – 1 no.
- Dry ginger – ½ inch
- Whole black pepper – 8 to 9 nos.
- Carom seeds (ajwain/omam) – ½ tsp
- Jaggery/palm sugar - 1 ½ tbsp/ as required
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, whole black pepper and carom seeds in medium flame until you get nice flavor. Then keep it aside and cool them.
2. Now add roasted ingredients, dry ginger & cardamom to the mixer and grind it to a fine powder.
3. Boil two cups of water. Add ground sukku malli coffee powder and give quick stir. Then add jaggery and allow it to dissolve completely.
4. Reduce the flame and boil the mixture for 5mins.
- You can prepare in bulk and store this powder in air tight container upto 1- 2 months.
- If you want add milk while boiling water